Advertisement

beautiful wallpapers

beautiful wallpapers

 Sunday and it's time to share with you beautiful pictures of Nature. I try to look for those that are very healthy. There are no my photos in this collection - everything is exclusively from the Internet. Himself before the first ice, probably with a fotik on nature is not a walker.

Here, usually, pike perches stand under the supports of bridges, sometimes asps. Who is under this bridge?

Beauty of nature №15

But here what? It looks like an autumn flood. And the fish? I have never fished among birches - only in flooded willow bushes.

Beauty of nature №15

In general, I prefer photos with nature untouched by man. But in this case... it's too beautiful. Probably because the building was built before our era. And now I’m sure that there are trout living in the river under this bridge!

Beauty of nature №15

Does the trout live here? I'm already cold, although I'm looking forward to winter)

Beauty of nature №15

Well, at the end of today's gallery - just a masterpiece photo!

Beauty of nature №15

Thank you for your attention and PROTECT NATURE!

Post a Comment

0 Comments